Monday, May 26, 2008

Things I have recently learned about Maddux











This past weekend was fun but a bit crazy. Between Maddux being sick and some Rothell family stopping by it was a bit of a whirlwind, but oh so fun! Maddux got to spend some quality time with Nanny, Eric, Tammy, Seth and Jared. We really enjoyed having them.
On the other hand I learned quite a bit about Maddux this past weekend. 1. He will sleep regardless of how much he eats. 2. He will sleep regardless of how much noise there is at night. 3. He will take medicine from you happily if you let him hold the container first, believe me I learned that the hard way. Weird I know! 4. He doesn't like his nose wiped, no matter if he has gobs of snot all over his face.
Here are a few videos and pics of our weekend! We also took some time and planted some flowers, that was fun, but fun that I'm currently paying for with a stuffed up nose and lots of allergy meds. Oh well!

1 comment:

Cindy Hill said...

He sure is growing up fast! Wish we could be closer to experience it :(