Sunday, May 11, 2008

Books Books Books

Maddux has really started to be interested in books. He loves to open and close them and always wants to take them off of the bookshelf. I put him in the basket and he grabbed a book and started talking and reading.

Hey sitting in this basket is kindof cool, let me read my book!
Hmmmmmm.....the dog says, wait a minute, the cat says..............................
I like the fish, they are shiny and mommy makes weird faces when I turn to this page!
Oh, the hamsters, I love the hamsters too. Wait mommy I can't put the book down till I look at the rabbit again!!!!

2 comments:

Meme said...

I remember a picture of you with books in a basket. However it was a bigger basket... a laundry basket. You used to love to sit in it and look at books and rock back and forth!

Beth said...

Very cute! Lily and I are thinking of going to the library this afternoon, if you and the book-lover (or is that book-eater) would like to join us!