Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our fun-filled Saturday

We had a great day today! We went with Matt to check a job out and then we went over to the Boyer's and let the boys play and had dinner together. The pics below are all the fun things that Maddux got to do today. I'm trying to get the video of the jumper loaded cause it is really funny. Let's just say Maddux wasn't interested in jumping.Maddux in the jumper. He's never been in one before and he had no clue that you were supposed to jump. He just ran around and around in circles, it was really funny! Hopefully you'll be able to see the video below. I didn't get to add the best video but at least I got one with a little action on it! I guess the one I wanted to do was too big.
Maddux playing with Clay and Brennan Boyer. Although they are not sitting in order they are holding the correct flags.
Maddux trying out Clay's Lion Chair.
Maddux and Matt getting ready to go to the Zacagnino's. I hope I spelled that right.
In the swing with Mrs. Zacagnino. He really liked her!
Walking around the Zacagnino's with Daddy.
Clay greeting Maddux with a hug! What a sweetie!
Maddux decided that he wanted his greeting to be a high five! What cute kids!


No comments: