Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful first mother's day with my family on Sunday. Maddux had a lot of fun playing with Gam and Uncle Brett, Meme and Grandpa, and of course Matt and I. Matt smoked a couple of chickens and Gam and Meme brought over some food that they had made too! We also celebrated Matt's birthday which was Monday. He is 29!
Hanging out in my toy box! It's where all the toys are!
Gam and Maddux gave me a balloon and some dark chocolate, my favorite by the way, for Mother's day. Here is Maddux playing on the floor with Meme!
I don't have too many pics of Maddux and I together so thank you Uncle Brett for taking this! Maddux loves Baby Tot from Sonic. That's what he is sucking on!
Uncle Brett was reading with Maddux a book from the library called Peek a Who? It is a very cute book and Maddux really enjoyed it! I'll have to check it out again for him!

1 comment:

Cindy Hill said...

Happy first Mother's Day!