Saturday, April 12, 2008

Meme's special outfit


I couldn't resist taking these pictures last Sunday when I dressed Maddux in Meme's outfit. Meme, my mom, bought Maddux this outfit before he was born and it was finally warm enough to wear it. It is short sleeved. She also knitted this sweater and hat for him. In case you can't see there are even really cute football buttons on it. I love it! I've also requested another sweater and hat set for next winter in blue!! Maddux has worn this sweater and hat quite a bit. This hat, however, is the second one she made. I was a bad mommy and lost the first one while out with Grandpa one day! Sorry Meme. But it's good because she made this hat a bit bigger so he was able to wear it longer!! So it worked out! Maddux really loves to stand on the couch as you can see in the first photo. Maybe it has something to do with the crease in the back of the couch, it kind of acts as a seat for him, haha! I love this kid!

No comments: