Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kisses, scooting, and Cheerios!

Maddux has been very busy this week. We start the week off by giving kisses. So far I've only been able to convince him to give me kisses, which by the way are extremely wet, I know TMI. So if you are feeling jealous that you haven't yet experienced one of Maddux's kisses don't be, hopefully by the time you get one it won't be as juicy! See video below!




Maddux started moving this morning. I've been wondering when he was going to realize that he was capable of moving. It's really funny to watch because he is scooting backwards and pivoting on his belly. I think once he really figures it out and realizes what he is doing we won't be able to slow him down! I guess Matt and I need to buy some gates!





Summer has figured out that the place to be during meal times is by Maddux's highchair. I thought she would figure it out pretty quickly. Every time she heard a cheerio drop she would come running, so I guess she figured she should just park and wait! I'm sure it was much easier than jumping off the couch and running into the kitchen every time.


No comments: