Tuesday, April 8, 2008

At the Park with the Beth, Jimmy, and Lily

We took advantage of the break in the rainy weather over the weekend and met some friends at the playground. I thought Maddux might enjoy swinging and playing on the equipment but I'm not sure if Matt didn't enjoy it more!! You can see above Maddux hanging out in the baby swing. I think he liked it! Matt wanted to push him really high but I wouldn't let him.
Beth and I took the kids for a ride on the big people swings. It was so relaxing!
I love this one! Don't worry, he didn't go down by himself! He enjoyed going down on his tummy facing backwards the best.
Maddux loves to stand and hold onto things. He was standing here trying to shake the bars.

Matt and Maddux on the big slide.

1 comment:

Cindy Hill said...

It looks like he had a lot of fun! We miss that we do not get to go to the park with him :( Maddux is getting so big! Hopefully we will get to see you all again before July.