Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pool, Playdate with Clay and Brennan, Monkey dance, and All done!




I bought Maddux a little pool to cool off in when it gets super hot. This was his first time in it! I think he likes it!






Wow, we sure do a lot! The first series is from a playdate with Brennan and Clay Boyer. Maddux is really into puzzles as you can see. He also really liked playing with some of Clay's push toys! There is also a video of Maddux and Clay being silly at lunch! Maddux likes to make Clay laugh! And Clay loves to help Maddux learn new things! We love the Boyers!






After dinner or any meal that is Maddux has developed something I like to call the monkey dance. He stands on my lap and jumps up and down and squeals, then he usually kisses my nose. Here is a little clip of it!


And last but not least I have been signing with Maddux a little bit and yesterday he used the sign All Done. Not only did he use it, he used it correctly and surprised me! Here is Maddux's version of All Done! It's not perfect, but I think it's great!

No comments: