Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Double Ear Infections.....Again




Maddux has been waking up screaming the past two nights so I took him to the doctor today to get his ears checked to rule out ear infections.......too bad they didn't rule them out. He has a double ear infection again and it wasn't even that long since he had the last one. I'm wondering if he has seasonal allergies like I do, poor baby. Anyways, at least the infections are not as bad as they were last time so hopefully we'll be able to beat them out of him for good. Anyone have any good advice for dealing with or hopefully avoiding ear infections? Sometimes I feel like a bad mom because he got them again. Please tell me that there is something I can do!


On a happier note, I can now say that Maddux is quite talented. He was able to pick up a moving ant two times today. I was rather impressed! Bet you don't know where he tried to put the ant.....you guessed right, his mouth! Yuck! Matt rescued the ant before it became Maddux's dinner!


Here are just some pictures of him from the last few days! Oh yeah, he can say duck although it's more like kuk, haha!

1 comment:

Cindy Hill said...

Sarah, you are not a bad mother because Maddux has ear infections! I do not know of anything that will prevent them. I would just pay attention to things that he is around to see if he is exhibiting any possible allergies. Multiple ear infections is definitely a sign of allergies.