Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm gonna pump YOU UP!!!!

Well we just found out that the discovery baby Einstein gym doubles as a barbell. You can see that Maddux is getting his lifting in this morning. He has decided that he needs to exercise like mommy and daddy. Watch out, he's a strong one!
Pop and Gam fixed up Uncle Brett's old toy box for us to store Maddux's toys in for now. Of course we'll gladly share if Uncle Brett needs it in the future. Maddux loves trying to pull up on it and loves to put things in and lean over to try to get them back out! Thanks Gam and Pop!
With the rainy day outside today I decided to join my friend Beth and her daughter Lily at the Library. Maddux loved watching Lily get excited about all the books. As you can see Lily is showing Maddux the proper way to handle books, I don't think he gets it yet! Haha! I hope to make this a regular thing. Reading is so important and I love it and I want Maddux to be exposed and hopefully love it too!
Lastly, you can see that Maddux has finally gained enough flexibility to eat his feet. He also figured out how to pull socks off so I guess I'm glad it's spring because I don't think he is going to want to keep socks on for very long!

1 comment:

Cindy Hill said...

I love the picture of Maddux eating the book while his friend is reading! Very cute :)