Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Giving 5!

So Maddux loves to give 5 now! I've even caught him trying to give our dog Summer 5 when she is laying on her back with her paws in the air. My mom and I have been encouraging Maddux to give 5 for the past few days and now all of the sudden he wants to give everyone and everything 5, not just once either, many many many times in a row! It has turned eating time into dodge the hand, look for the mouth time! We have had many messy meals lately trying to avoid the giving 5 action of his right hand mostly, although I've seen him do it occasionally with his left! As cute as it is, I could do without it during meals, but I just laugh to myself and say oh well, he's practicing what WE taught him to do! He doesn't yet know the appropriate times to practice! He's so funny! Will post pics soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay, Im the first one to post a comment! Good idea to start this, looking forward to more pictures!

EmilyT said...

Hey Girl, this is cute! Hope to see you soon! :-)

Cindy Hill said...

Very cute :) I cannot wait to see and read about all the new things Maddux is doing.

Ginger said...

Love the pics and the comments about his new "High 5's." Can't believe how big he has already gotten. What a cutie!