Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know we did. My parents and Matt's parents and Brett and Kerri came over to eat and hang out today! It was so nice to have everyone here, especially since Kerri's been in CA for the past two Thanksgivings. We really enjoyed having her here this year!! We didn't do anything too exciting, just ate, enjoyed each other's company and relaxed! These pictures are in no particular order. My computer always seems to jumble them up, I never know exactly how they will post.
Relaxing by the fire daddy built.
Eating Lunch

Maddux's Thanksgiving feast, he ate a ton for lunch and dinner!


3 Rothell men building a fire. Maddux and Pop went and collected sticks outside for the fire.



Maddux hanging out with Grandpa and Meme. Maddux was interested in Meme's boot!




No comments: