Thursday, November 13, 2008

First of all you are going to have to understand while posting this that I'm extremely sleep deprived and beyond exhausted. Maddux had a cold and is cutting teeth so he hasn't been sleeping well, therefore I haven't been sleeping well. And on top of that My dad was admitted to the ICU on Tuesday night with a heart block and erratic pulse problems. Many sleepless hours later, he has a clean bill of health for the arteries and coranaries in his heart and a pacemaker to regulate his electrical issues. So hopefully he's coming home tomorrow!

Below is a video of some things we've found to do with the dark times that used to be light outside playtime before daylight savings. Enjoy! I have many stories to share, but I can't hold my eyes open so I must go to sleep, must go to sleep, must go to....................

No comments: