Monday, August 18, 2008

What have I been up to??

We have had a great few weeks. Maddux is really running around and a lot steadier on his feet and he sure is having fun exploring and helping mommy out! Here is a pic of Maddux in his pool with a few water balloons. He really likes those water balloons! Thanks Gam and Pop!!
I was unloading the groceries one afternoon and Maddux decided he was going to help me get them into the house. Except he did everything with them except for take them in the house, haha! Here he is smelling the flowers with his grocery bag. I guess he got sidetracked.
I think he just realized that his snacks were in the bag he was carrying around.
You can see in the background where he dropped the first bag.
We went over to Lizzie, Brian, and Jack Barnes' house and had dinner. The boys really enjoyed playing together. Jack just followed Maddux around everywhere and was very interested. Maddux was really good about sharing with Jack!

No comments: