Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Maddux's new tricks!

Maddux has recently started to flex like a bodybuilder. Not quite sure where he picked that up. It was either from Matt playing around or from Pop and the strong sticks outside that they play with while going to check on the flags at our neighbor's house. Anyways, it's quite funny!





Maddux has also recently acquired an old cell phone of mine. However I do not recommend this to anyone else. It had a little battery life left and one evening while we were at small group and Matt's parents were babysitting he called 911. I did not realize that you could do this from an old cell phone that had no sim card, but apparently you can! All I can say is I'm glad Cindy intercepted the call because if not the fire trucks and police and rescue squad would have made a trip to see our house. How they can track a disconnected cell phone is a mystery to me. Anyways, you can also check out his new tennis shoes in this video. I finally got him a pair and he does quite well in them. He was running around so much outside I thought it was time to get him a pair!

No comments: